Simple Solution Urine Destroyer Continuous Spray (17 oz) is formulated to break down pet urine proteins hidden in your carpet. It’s continuous power spray penetrates deep into carpet fibers to reach the odor source. Urine Destroyer gets the dog urine and cat urine stains out permanently, removing the urine smell once and for all, instead of simply masking it. Safe to use around children and pets when used as directed.
Simple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer Continuous Spray, 17 oz, USA Made
- Continuous power spray penetrates deep into carpet fibers to reach the odor source
- Pro-bacteria and enzyme formula neutralizes even the toughest dog urine odors fast, to help prevent remarking
- Specially formulated to break down pet urine proteins hidden in your carpet and eliminate urine smell and stain instead of masking it
- Safe to use on carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces, cement, and all other water-safe surfaces
- Safe to use around pets and children when used as directed
Active Ingredients: Purified water, natural non-pathogenic bacteria, denatured ethanol, natural enzymes, mild detergent and fragrance
Directions for use: Use only as directed. Do not Shake can.
BEFORE CLEANING: Test for colorfastness for 24 hours on a small, hidden area of carpet. DO NOT use if color changes when carpet is dry. Before using, always remove loose particles or excess liquid from carpet with cloth or vacuum. Not suggested on velvet, silk, wool or leather.
1. Treat areas immediately.
2. Press the trigger handle to activate flow. Point the sprayer 6 – 8 inches from the surface. With can upright and in the direction of the mess, pull the trigger to activate flow. For best results, saturate area thoroughly starting by ringing the outside of the area and working inward.
3. Allow the cleaner to work for 5 minutes.
4. Blot with a clean, dry cloth and allow to dry. The formula will continue to eliminate the odor until completely dry.
5. Vacuum thoroughly. 6. Keep children and pets away from the area until dry.
|Dimensions||2.62 x 2.62 x 10.5 in|
Pet Stain & Odor