Wash away your pet’s discomfort and itchiness with Vet’s Best Allergy Itch Relief Dog Shampoo. Our shampoo cleans out the allergens attached to the fur and skin, utilizing essential oils and natural ingredients (oatmeal, d’limonene, tea tree oil) to soothe the irritation caused by allergies and sensitive skin. Your dog is left moisturized and smelling spa day-fresh. You may use Vet’s Best Allergy Itch Relief Dog Shampoo as often as necessary without drying out your dog’s skin, or affecting topical flea and tick control products.
Vet’s Best Allergy Itch Relief Dog Shampoo, 16 oz
- RELIEF FOR ITCHY SKIN – Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Dog Shampoo is a soothing, natural remedy for dogs with itchy skin due to allergies or sensitivity.
- EFFECTIVE AND PLEASING – Washes away allergens, relieves itchy skin, and leaves your dog smelling spa-day fresh.
- NATURAL REMEDY – We use a veterinarian formulated blend of essential oils and key natural ingredients (such as oatmeal, d’limonene, and tea tree oil) to calm and moisturize itchy, red skin.
- USE AS NEEDED – Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Dog Shampoo may be used as often as necessary to remove allergens without drying out your dog's skin.
- WORKS WITH OTHER TREATMENTS – Will not affect topical flea and tick control products.
Active Ingredients: d’limonene (Citrus Rind Extract), Cymbopogon Nardus (citronella) oil, herbal spa fragrance blend, panthenol (Vitamin B5), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, melia azadirachta (neem) seed oil, citric acid and avena sativa (oat) kernel meal.
Directions for use: Wet coat. Apply shampoo evenly over the wet coat. Apply shampoo evenly over the wet coat. Lather and massage for 3-5 minutes to allow lather to penetrate the coat and reach the skin. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Keep your pet warm until dry.
|Dimensions||2.45 x 2.45 x 8 in|
Seasonal Allergy and Shed
Supplements & Vitamins
Flea & Tick Treatment