Clean and soothe raw, itchy, and smelly dog ears, and keep them fresh and dry between baths with Vet’s Best Ear Relief Wash & Dry Ear Cleaner Kit. Our two-step set uses two unique, carefully formulated blends of natural ingredients (aloe vera, echinacea, chamomile, tea tree oil, calendula, and clove oil) to control odor, itching, and discomfort. Both formulas are alcohol-free and non-stinging.
Vet’s Best Dog Ear Cleaner Kit, Ear Relief Wash & Dry
- COORDINATED TREATMENT – Vet's Best Dog Ear Relief Wash & Dry Cleaner Kit cleans and soothes raw, itchy, and smelly dog ears, and keeps dog's ears fresh and dry between baths.
- FAST AND EFFECTIVE – Ear Relief Wash provides fast, effective relief from red, raw, greasy, itchy, and irritated ears.
- LASTING RESULTS – Ear Relief Dry helps to extend the time between ear cleanings.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Both formulas contain natural ingredients in gentle and soothing combinations, including chamomile, clove oil, tea tree oil, and aloe vera.
- MADE IN THE USA – Both formulas are alcohol-free and non-stinging.
Active Ingredients: Ear Relief Wash contains: Yucca, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil and Echinacea. Ear Relief Dry Contains: Yucca, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Tea Tree Oil, Silica and Echinacea.
Ear Relief Wash Directions for Use: Shake well. Apply to openings of ear canals. Massage base of ears to distribute solution into ear canals. Remove excess liquid and wax with a soft tissue or cotton ball.
Clean ears with Vet’s Best Ear Relief Wash. Shake well. Apply to openings of ear canals. Massage base of ears to distribute solution into ear canals. Solution will dry to a soft powder.
Repeat regularly as needed to maintain clean, odor-free ears. Also use before and after bathing or swimming. Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use on cats or nursing/ pregnant dogs.
|Dimensions||3.06 x 1.69 x 8.31 in|
Flea & Tick Treatment
Seasonal Allergy and Shed
Joint & Discomfort Management
Supplements & Vitamins