Vet’s Best Waterless Dog Bath is a no-rinse foam dog shampoo that acts as a calming cleanser and moisturizer for your dog’s skin and coat between baths. Waterless Dog shampoo is veterinarian formulated using natural ingredients (aloe vera and neem oil) and has a relaxing and calming fragrance. For use with dogs 12 weeks or older, and will not affect topical flea control products. The perfect solution when water is unavailable or in cold weather.
Vet’s Best No-Rinse Clean Waterless Dog Shampoo. Natural Formula, 4 oz
- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath is a no-rinse dog shampoo that moisturizes skin and coat between baths
- Quick, simple, and easy solution to bathe dogs in cold weather, while traveling, or when water is unavailabe
- Waterless dog shampoo is formulated by veterinarians uses key natural ingredients (aloe vera, micronized oatmeal, neem oil) that has a relaxing and calming fragrance
- Dog shampoo for dry skin for use with dogs 12 weeks or older
- Vet's Best waterless dog shampoo will not affect topical flea control products
Active Ingredients: neem oil, micronized oatmeal, vitamin E, aloe vera, panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin and Natural Fragrance.
Directions for use: Shake well and apply directly to your pet’s coat. Gently massage thoroughly from head to paw while avoiding your dog’s eyes. No rinsing required. Let dry, then brush.
|Dimensions||1.88 x 1.88 x 6.88 in|
Flea & Tick Treatment