New Products Include Company’s First Cat Litter and Litter Attractant,
Enhanced Stain & Odor Products and
Two Unique Products That Help Cat and Dog Parents Monitor Their Pet’s Health
ORLANDO, Fla., GLOBAL PET EXPO BOOTH #1835, (March 12, 2014) – The Bramton Company, which provides quality pet care products that make pet care easier, announced it has expanded its Simple Solution offerings for cats by entering the litter category with Simple Solution® 30-day Super Absorbent cat litter and two litter additive products: a cat litter attractant that helps correct inappropriate elimination and a pH urinary health indicator. The company also has extended its Simple Solution stain and odor products for dogs and cats to include two new lines, Boosterz and Platinum. In addition, Bramton has introduced two new Vet’s Best product lines, including a dog pad that monitors health via pH levels and cat and dog stain and odor products.
Bramton showcased all 18 new products for cats and dogs at its booth, # 1835, during the pet industry’s largest annual trade show, the Global Pet Expo, which took place March 12-14 in Orlando, Fla.
“Our customers want quality products that are effective and safe for their pets and families,” said Brandon Najarian, senior product manager with The Bramton Company. “That’s why we’re entering new categories – so that cat and dog parents have the choice of a brand they know and trust and that delivers what they need.”
Simple Solution: What’s New
Simple Solution, an established brand known for its training, grooming, outdoor, and stain and odor solutions, now includes:
- Simple Solution 30 day Super Absorbent Litter, www.30daylitter.com, the only litter made from super absorbent, lightweight pure attapulgite clay that stays odor free for 30 days. The new cat litter is available in two sizes, 9 lbs. and 15 lbs., with an MSRP of $10.99 to $15.99.
- Simple Solution Cat Litter Attractant, which aids in training and correcting inappropriate elimination. By adding the attractant – which is made from a natural herb blend – cat parents can help direct their kitty back to the litter box so they start using it again. As a bonus, the attractant provides additional odor control. Available in a 3 oz. package with an MSRP of $7.99.
- Simple Solution pH Urinary Health Indicator, a tool to help monitor cats urinary health. When added to any litter, the granules quickly change color to reveal possible urinary tract issues. Available in a 9 oz. package with an MSRP of $7.99.
Simple Solution continues to innovate the pet stain and odor remover category with the launch of two new product lines for the home: Boosterz and Platinum. The new lines ensure pet parents deliver the right amounts of the stain and odor products, while enhancing effectiveness with focused-use formulations.
- Simple Solution Boosterz. This new line adds three products – Stain and Odor Remover, Oxy-Charged Stain and Odor Remover and the Urine Penetrator Stain & Odor Remover – that increase bacteria to work faster, penetrate deeper and discourage pet marking.
Available in a 32 oz. bottle (with one performance-boosting PowerCap™) with an MSRP of $6.99.
- Simple Solution Platinum. This new product line includes four offerings: Odor Destroyer, Oxy-Charged, Urine Blaster and Foaming Stain Lifter. The Platinum line launches with focused-use formulations and an innovative continuous aerosol delivery spray designed to inject liquid down into the carpet and beneath the surface. Available in a 17 oz. bottle with an MSRP of $8.99.
Vet’s Best: What’s New
The Vet’s Best line of natural products for dogs, cats and small animals, promotes internal and external wellness and includes topical, ear and dental, and flea and tick products, as well as supplements and shampoos. The company has added the following products to its lineup:
- Vet’s Best Oxy Action Floor Protection Pads with pH Check™. Developed for dog parents who want dog pads with powerful odor control that also alert them if their dog might be sick. The 6-layer pad absorbs urine quickly to prevent tracking and leaking, while the Oxy action protects against odors. At the same time, the specially designed fibers in the pad change color based on the pH level of the dog. If the color of a used pad changes radically compared to multiple prior uses, it indicates the dog should be examined by a veterinarian.
The pads are available in two sizes: 22 inches x 22 inches in 10 (MSRP $9.99), 50 (MSRP $36.99) and 100-pad (MSRP $52.99) packs, and 26 inch x 30 inch (extra large) in 10 (MSRP $12.99) and 50-pad (MSRP $49.99) packs. Vet’s Best also offers a Pad Holder to provide a secure anchor to keep pads in place and prevent pads from tearing or shredding. It fits any pad size 21 inches x 21 inches or larger with an MSRP of $21.99.
- Vet’s Best Stain & Odor Products. For the first time, Vet’s Best now offers three distinct stain and odor products for cats and dogs, each developed specifically to address pet stain and odor problems with all surfaces in mind. The seven new products include:
- Vet’s Best Cat Stain & Odor Remover. The unique enzymatic formula eliminates tough stains and odors and discourages pets from repeat marking.
- Vet’s Best Total Plus Cat Stain & Odor Remover. Its proprietary pro-bacteria and enzyme formula completely removes the source of the odor.
- OXY Plus Stain & Odor Remover for dogs. Stronger than many professional formulas, this product removes tough stains caused by feces, blood and vomit.
- Vet’s Best Total Plus Stain & Odor Remover for dogs. Its proprietary pro-bacteria and enzyme formula eliminates tough stains and odors and discourages dogs from repeat marking.
- Vet’s Best Total Plus Urine Destroyer for dogs. This product breaks down urine protein hidden in carpets to permanently remove the urine smell and discourage repeat marking.
- Vet’s Best Hard Surface Stain & Odor Remover for dogs. It’s safe for use on sealed wood floors, special stones and hard surfaces and leaves no residue.
- Vet’s Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner for dogs. Safely cleans and deodorizes large carpet areas, leaving carpets soft and plush. It’s also excellent for spot-cleaning water-safe surfaces.
All stain and odor removers are available in 32 fluid oz. bottles, with the products for dogs – excluding Vet’s Best Hard Surface Stain & Odor Remover – also available in a one-gallon size. The Vet’s Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner comes in a 17 oz. aerosol foam spray. With an MSRP ranging from $10.99 to $13.99.
The new Simple Solution products will be available in April, and the new Vet’s Best products in the Spring, at pet specialty retailers nationwide. All 18 new products will also be available for purchase online.
About The Bramton Company
The Bramton Company provides quality pet-care products that enhance the relationship between people and their pets. The Bramton Company manufactures pet care products under the Simple Solution, Bags on Board® and Vet’s Best® brand names. These products are available nationwide through pet specialty retailers.
# # #
To request interviews, samples, images or additional information, please contact: