At this year’s Global Pet Expo, Vet’s Best introduced Vet’s Best Soft Chews, a line of seven health supplements for dogs with simple, once-a-day dosage. Vet’s Best Soft Chews are designed for pet parents looking for easy and effective health supplements for their pooches made with natural, high quality ingredients.
- Advanced Hip & Joint Soft Chews offer advanced support for healthy joint function and mobility in older dogs. Ingredients include Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Boswellia.
- Proactive Hip & Joint Soft Chews offer proactive support for joint, cartilage and connective tissue health. The chews are rich in Glucosamine, Perna Canaliculus, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Comfort Calm Soft Chews help reduce the effects of normal environmental stress, supports balanced behavior, and promotes relaxation. The chews are formulated with a soothing blend of Tryptophan, Thiamine, Valerian Root and Chamomile, plus Ginger Root to help manage motion sickness and stomach discomfort.
- Multivitamin Soft Chews offer balanced daily multi-vitamin and mineral support for optimal health and well-being. Formulated with 20 synergistic nutrients.
- Probiotics Soft Chews offer proactive support and maintenance for digestive system health and balance. Each chew contains 1.5 billion colony forming units with active cultures of six strains of bacteria.
- Seasonal Allergy Soft Chews for skin-related concerns associated with seasonal allergies. Contains Nettle Leaf, Quercetin, Perilla Leaf Extract, Biotin and Vitamin E.
- Skin & Coat Soft Chews contain essential fatty acids to maintain normal skin moisture and a soft, shiny coat. The chews are rich in omega fatty acids, minerals and antioxidants.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Simple, once-a-day dosage.
- Extra moist soft chews with a great taste that dogs love.
- Veterinarian-formulated with quality natural ingredients.
- Includes the company’s proprietary natural Ocean Kelp Formula, OptiLife3TM, which provides three key natural benefits for pets: antioxidants to reduce the effects of normal environmental stress and to support a healthy immune system and prebiotics to promote nutrient uptake and digestion.
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes.
- Each package contains a 30-day supply of chews for dogs up to 75 lbs.
The new line of Vet’s Best Soft Chews health supplements for dogs will be available online in April at www.buffalorangetreats.com and in independent pet stores this summer.
All of the Soft Chews will have an MSRP of $16.99, except Advanced Hip & Joint, which will have an MSRP of $22.99.
Live the Pet Life blog: livethepetlife.com.
Engaged Communication for The Bramton Company Onsite at GPE: 714-423-4394 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org