THE BRAMTON COMPANY INTRODUCES NEW PRODUCTS AT GLOBAL PET EXPO:
VET’S BEST NATURAL FLEA & TICK PRODUCTS FOR DOGS & CATS;
BAGS ON BOARD FASHIONABLE AND FUNCTIONAL
WASTE PICK-UP DISPENSERS & BAGS
ORLANDO, Fla., GLOBAL PET EXPO BOOTH #2901, (March 4, 2015) – The Bramton Company, which provides quality pet care products that enhance the joys of life with a pet, announced today it has introduced five new products to its existing line of Vet’s Best natural flea and tick solutions, given its Bags on Board waste pick-up dispensers and bags a fashion makeover, and is now delivering “Anti Yuck” protection with increased size and thickness with the new Hand Armor waste pick-up bags.
Bramton showcased its new product lines for dogs and cats at its booth, # 2901, during the pet industry’s largest annual trade show, the Global Pet Expo, taking place March 4-6 in Orlando, Fla.
“We talk to pet parents daily and what we hear is they want safe, natural solutions that are free from chemicals for dealing with fleas and ticks,” said Matt Smith, VP of Marketing for The Bramton Company. “They also want doggie waste pick-up products that are stylish and fun as well as sturdy and functional. We have incorporated their needs into our new Vet’s Best and Bags on Board products that are rolling out this month.”
The Vet’s Best (www.vetsbest.com) line of natural products for dogs, cats and small animals promotes internal and external wellness. The five new natural flea and tick products from Vet’s Best offer total pest protection for the pet, home and yard. Made with all natural ingredients, such as peppermint oil and clove extract, the new products include:
- Flea & Tick Outdoor Fogger (14 oz. /MSRP $17.99). One-touch application for treating outdoor areas such as patios, kennels or a pet’s favorite shady spot in the backyard.
- Flea & Tick Wipes (50 ct. 6×8 inch wipes/MSRP$14.99). For applying directly to the area where a pet attracts fleas and ticks.
- Flea & Tick Spot-On Treatment (0.6 fl. oz./MSRP $19.99). A safe alternative to chemical-based topical treatments that works on any sized dog.
- Flea & Tick Home & Go Spray (6.3oz/MSRP $11.99). A 360-degree spray that protects bedding and furniture and can also be used for on-the-go pet application.
- 3-Piece Total Treatment & Protection Kit (MSRP $39.99). Offers everything needed for solving flea and tick problems in the home and on the pet including an Anti-Flea Spray Shampoo, Flea & Tick Home & Go Spray, and Flea & Tick Spot-On Treatment.
“Pet parents don’t want to use flea and tick products that contain harmful toxins such as pyrethrins or permethrins on their dogs and cats, which is why our products are made with natural ingredients that are safe and effective for pets, families and the environment,” said Smith about the new Vet’s Best products. “People can apply our products as often as needed to their pooch or kitty to get rid of pests that cause distress to their pets. The Vet’s Best family of products safely and effectively kill fleas, flea eggs and ticks on contact and repel mosquitoes.”
The new line of Vet’s Best flea and tick products will be available in March at Petco, as well as other pet specialty retailers. They join Vet’s Best existing line of best-selling flea and tick products consisting of Flea & Tick Yard & Kennel Spray, Flea & Tick Home Spray, Flea & Tick Spray and Anti-Flea Spray Shampoo.
Bags on Board
Bags on Board (www.bagsonboard.com) offers compact, refillable dispensers that attach to any type of leash and contain a roll of pick-up bags designed to easily dispose of pet waste. This year, Bags on Board has had a fashion makeover with the launch of two stylish fabric dispensers and a fresh makeover for some of its top-selling doggie waste pick-up bags. Plus, a new thicker bag option makes pick up less unpleasant. The new products include:
- Bags on Board Hand Armor (100 bags/ MSPR $13.99), oversized waste pick-up bags that are two times thicker than regular bags and include a handle tie to make picking up poop less unpleasant. The new Hand Armor bags lock in odor and provide Anti-yuck protection.
- Bags on Board Fashion Dispensers (MSRP $9.99), a lightweight, soft dispenser made from durable, stylish fabric in green chevron and blue diamond patterns that can easily be attached to anything from a dog’s leash or harness to a purse or baby stroller.
- An upgraded Bone-Shaped Waste Bag Dispenser with metal Carabiner Clip and new “Dookie DockTM” Used Bag Holder (MSRP $8.99).
- All Bags on Board Waste Pick-Up Refill Bags (140 ct./ MSRP $13.99) have increased in size from 9×12 inches to 9×14 inches; are available in refreshed colors and updated trendy patterns, with all 120 ct. refill packs now containing an additional 20 free bags.
“Responsible pet owners know they need to clean up after their pets,” added Smith. “We want to turn picking up dog waste from something pet parents hate doing into something they don’t mind doing because they have our stylish and convenient products designed to protect them from the yucky part of the job.”
The new Bags on Board products will be available in March at Petco and at other pet specialty retailers beginning in May.
About The Bramton Company
The Bramton Company provides quality pet-care products that enhance the relationship between people and their pets. The Bramton Company manufactures pet care products under the Vet’s Best, Bags on Board® and Simple Solution brands. These products are available nationwide through pet specialty retailers.
Follow and like us on the following social media channels:
Bags On Board
# # #
To request interviews, samples, product fact sheets, images or additional information, please contact:
Engaged Communication for The Bramton Company
Onsite at GPE: 714-423-4394 (cell)